- Clean the dust from the stone and place the adhesive. Using a mason trowel, apply paste on the reverse side of the stone.
- Combine and mix several boxes of stone to achieve a more natural look. Always start your installation on a corner.
- Depending on the type of stone, you can use an electric saw, hammer or pliers to make the desired cut. Press the pieces down ensuring that your adhesive is properly set.
- For the grouting, prepare a thick mix of adhesive. ALWAYS use a grout bag to apply grout. Apply evenly making sure the grout does not drip over the stone.
- Remove the excess adhesive with the brush handle. Use the brush bristles to detail.
- Your wall is now ready. You can use anti-graffiti sealants or water repellant to give it the desired finish.
Starting A New Project?
We're Here To Help!
Our extensive delivery fleet has the equipment and the experience to stock your delivery where you need it. Our boom trucks lift your delivery to multiple levels with ease, saving you time and effort.
We have an extensive selection of equipment to complete your project. From concrete and plaster machines to compressors and spray machines, we have what you need to get the job done right.
We can custom match any interior or exterior coating, plaster, and paint to any color specification for your project. Visit any DWS Building Supply location to meet with a tinting specialist and learn more!